Thursday, February 12, 2009

Windward Car Dealership Hiring Salepeople & Cleaners



I got a tip about Windward Auto Sales, Inc. hiring both Retail Salespersons and Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment.  However, I was not given any information on how to apply for the positions.  (This information can be really helpful.)  

Windward Auto Sales, Inc. run Windward Dodge on Kahuhipa Street in Kaneohe (46-177 Kahuhipa St, Kaneohe, HI 96744-3810).

If you're interested in a position with them you might try calling the dealership at (808) 233-6000 or stop by and speak to a representative.

I apologize for not having more information.  I tried to follow up, but I was unable to get more info.  I'm trying to put every lead out there to maximize the opportunities in light of the bleak economic future ahead of us.  If any of you have leads out there, please send them my way.
* * * * * 
Have a Hawaii job lead?  Want something shared on Hawaii Works?  Send us an email and we'll be sure to get the word out.
Email: hawaiiworks@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jobshawaii
Visit us again: http://hawaiiworks.blogspot.com
* * * * * 

Posted via email from Hawaii Works

No comments:

Post a Comment