To read the full article please visit:Â http://www.hawaiijobs.net/seekers/jobfairs/jobfairtips.cfm
Career Fair Preparation
- Research the employers attending. Learn as much as possible about the company, its product/services, etc.
- Determine which employers you want to visit.
- Bring 20-30 resumes.
- Bring a folder to carry resumes and a notepad for notes.
- Dress professionally.
- Prepare a "2 Minute Summary of Your Qualifications."
- Anticipate interviewing questions and practice answers.
- Prepare questions you want ask potential employers.
This is an excerpt of an article posted by another website.Â Click the link at the top for more information or to read the full article.
* * * * *
Have a Hawaii job lead? Â Want something shared on Hawaii Works? Â Send us an email and we'll be sure to get the word out.
Visit us again: http://hawaiiworks.blogspot.com